Merry Christmas everyone! I have a few close friends and family members that keep up with everyone they know through this type of blog, and I thought that it was a wonderful idea! This Christmas Kaelyn is so excited for Santa to come! She keeps asking me each night if Santa's coming tonight. We gently remind her that it's not until Christmas Eve. It is incredible watching the girls grow up. Last year around this time, Christmas morning came, and she got gifts from the family members, not realizing the significance of the gifts. This year, Kaelyn recognizes what Santa does, and that he comes at Christmastime.
We are taking the time to explain to the girls about Baby Jesus and His birth. Her favorite Christmas song right now is "Picture a Christmas." I'm impressed to hear how much of the song she remembers! The primary music teacher in our ward, who is also my visiting teacher, told me while visiting with me how impressed she was with Kaelyn. She said that Kaelyn participates in music time more than some of the older children do. My baby girl definately loves to sing!
Elyssa is finally starting to vocalize more now. Mind you, half of her words are still so unrecognizable that only her parents can understand what she said. However, she is putting sentences together, and is exploding with more and more words! Brooklyn, is getting so big! Of course the fact that she loves to eat probably has something to do with it! She is the happiest baby I know! She is always smiling at everyone, and lately has even tried to laugh, even though it will be awhile before she can. Well, the family is ready to eat dinner, so I must get going. Until next time!
4 comments:
Hi Jessica,
This is a wonderful idea, since I don't see the girls very often. Now, I can keep up with their activities and with you and Steve.
Love you, all.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BLESSINGS FOR A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 2008.
Love the pictures of your little princesses.
Love, Gramma Loving
Jess,
great job! You will have so much fun updating this. And remember to print out copies, and put them in a binder, it's like a journal!
Merry Christmas!
We're off to play Santa...
Love
Jana
Sure sounds like you have a wonderful family!
Jessica,
The pictuers of your girls in there matching dresses were so darling!
Post a Comment